2013年7月4日 星期四

(範例參考)英文自傳範本-001

I am Lin. Sophia is my English name. I am 18 years old, studying in a public girls’ high school. I come from a very happy middle class family. My father works in a bank and my mother works in a bookstore. I am not the so-called spoiled child. My parents make very sure of that by training me to be independent.
Throughout my academic career I have not only gotten good grades but also been very active on sport field and have involved in various societies. I play volleyball and enjoy the team spirit we have. I have joined the drama club and participated in many English speech contests. I really enjoy participating in school activities. I not only made many friends, but also gained many different valuable experiences.
I have been the class English tutor for almost three years. I like to discuss and share the experience of learning English with people a lot. We often read “China Post” and ”Time Magazine” and discuss the content, the word usage and practice speaking English by discussing the articles we have read. At the beginning we found it was quiet hard because we could rarely understand the content but we encouraged each other not to give up. Gradually we had made improvement, we were so excited by it that the group discussion of English books and magazines became one of the most enjoyable things for us every week. I have won the first prize of school English speech contest in second year of high school and many of my English speech contests in my second year of high school and many of my English articles were put on Students Post.”
My fondness for English is developed from my childhood. It’s lonely to be the only child. I had no one to play with when I was a kid. My mom knew this so she took me with her all the time. Hence bookstores became my playground and books have been my playmates since I was young. My mom would show me those fancy books with cute illustrations on it. Firstly I was drawn by the pictures and then I was curious about these strange symbols called words. That was my first contact with English. As I was interested what those symbol meant, my parents taught me a bit. As they felt that I was eager to learn, they found me an English tutor. Thanks to my parents got the advantage of learning English by starting it at really early age.
My interest in English brought me to the world of English literature. I have been enchanted by this creative world since then, so I decide to major in English literature. My aim is to explore the world of literature and the world of great writers, to open my eyes and cultivate my mind through this great world of literature.
Besides English literature, I also have a wide range of hobbies. I love reading, Writing, music and movies. I have my active side as well, I enjoy swimming, hiking, raveling and going to the nature a lot. I believe we must have balance in our lives, As to my personality. I am creative, optimistic, determined, willing to help others and down to earth.
I want to be one of the literature students who have the privilege of studying great writers’ work and exploring their inner world, their outlook of life and their role as learned scholars and their influence on the world. I can also do little contribution to awaking the awareness of culture and literature in our society since its importance has been neglected by us.









沒有留言:

張貼留言