2013年7月4日 星期四

(範例參考)英文自傳範本-002


 My name is Fang. I am now 17 years old. I have an English name called Matthew. I am studying in a private high school. There are five people in my family officer and my mother is a housewife. Both of my younger brother and sister are studying in junior high school. You might think that my family is a traditional and stern one because of my father. However, it’s the opposite. My father is an open-minded person full of sense of humor. I must say I am lucky to have such a happy family.
My father certainly have great influence on me, I always look up to him. His passion and dedication to his job and family are the best things us. He never forces us to do anything we don’t like. He gives us freedom of choice. That’s why I can join so many school activities and have the chance to develop my hobbies.
I have been very active. I am one of the computer freaks who just can’t take my eyes away from the computer screen. My friends know I am good in computer, so as their computers have troubles, they would come to me. I am also a picture in school baseball team. Our team has won many, many matches thus we gained an honorable title of ”unbeatable” team “I believe this is resulted from our constant practice, hard work and our strong team spirit.
Although computer and baseball take up most of my leisure time, I manage to use some spare time to play electronic guitar in a band. I use computer to make a lot of our songs into MIDI flies and send them forward to many friends. My friends love them and think it’s awesome. To be able to combine my knowledge of computer and music is my proudest thing. Don’t get me wrong. I didn’t neglect my study. Unless my grades in school is OK, otherwise my parents won’t let me go all these.
I have been interested in computer since I was an elementary school student. That was the time Father had this big computer on his desk. Every time I was father’s absorbed face while using the computer, I developed this kind of admiration to it. I said to myself “I want to be like that one day.”
I liked to play around with my dad’s computer. One day I accidentally deleted one of my dad’s important files, I was very scared that my father would be furious with me. However it was not the case, my father gave me a gift instead of punishment. I was so surprised. Guess what? Yes, I got anew computer. Ever since then I have been addicted to computers, especially after the emerging of the Internet. Surfing the net has been one of my greatest hobbies.
The e-Commerce has changed our traditional form of life style. Take myself for example: I keep in touch with my friends through e-mail: I send my greetings through e-card; I buy books from e-book; I shop from many websites and I search information from the search engines.
Not to mention the importance of the e-era has brought most powerful reform to the business world banks and stock markets do transaction through the net, business direct transaction through the net, he space and time limitation no longer exist. I am fascinated to the new change and eager to take part in it. So I have decided to study in Computer and Information Science. I want to be a professional computer programmer who creates and designs the software to meet the needs of people in e-ear.

沒有留言:

張貼留言