2013年7月4日 星期四

(範例參考)英文自傳範本-003


 I am Toa. My English name is Angela. I am 17 years old. I am from Taipei First Girls’ High School. I come from a well-to-do family. My mother passed away when I was in my first junior high year. My father is a computer engineer who remarried again three years ago. My grandparents live with us as well. My family manages to get along pretty well.
Throughout my school years, my academic results have always been pretty good expected in second half of first year and first half of the second year, because my mother’s death was such an anguish to me. It took me more than a year to get better. My father was afraid that I would turn bad after that. So he encouraged me to join many extra-curriculum activities. He sent me to piano class, ballet class and art class.
His purpose was to see that through music and art, I would find a way to let my pain go so that my heart would be comforted and my pain would ease away. I am very grateful to my father’s caring and thoughtful consideration. Since then music has been my spiritual guide, gradually becoming my most intimate companion.
In my high school years, I have taken any chance to participate in school activities. I join the chorus and jazz club, and participate in plenty of contests and performing for many occasions. We have won many contests and had been invited by city mayor to perform in the city hall. I am also the, member of art club, I enjoy sketch and painting very much.
Every time when I have chance I would go to Music Theater to listen to symphony and orchestra performance. There’s not once I would not be moved by the music. I really admire those musicians’ talent, passion and dedication to music. I wish one day I would be able to become one of them, performing on the stage and touring around the world. That’s my passion and expectation to myself, wish you would give me a chance to fulfill it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言