2013年7月4日 星期四

(範例參考)英文自傳範本-004


I am Mark Huang, a second-year senior high school student. I am seventeen-year-old. I am from a well-to-do family. I am the eldest child of three. My father and mother run a trading company; my younger sister is in junior high school and our baby brother goes to elementary school. Since I am the eldest child, it makes me an independent, responsible and mature person.
I have great interests in computer. I have played with computer for almost seven years. My computer skill is superb. My friends always come to me for their computer problems.
I know how to set up a website and make flash animations. Currently I have my own website sharing my habits and interests with people around the world. My website is mainly about topics of computer, basketball and movies. I also make lots of funny flash cartoons on basketball.
I have met many web friends from many countries. We exchange information, ideas, school lives and academic problems. We have to communicate with one another in English, thus after these years of practicing English, it certainly helps me a lot in English and I become the top student in English course. Not to mention I am already the No.1 student in computer field.
In order to prepare myself for the E-era and be able to apple my interest and specialty into the workplace, I decide to major in computer science to enhance my computer skill and knowledge and learn how to design programs that will bring people efficiency and convenience in the 21st century.
With my computer and English ability, I am confident in myself to do well in computer field. Wish you could give me a chance to prove it. I am eager to be one of programmer who helps our society to do development and research on information and technology in this cutting edge.

沒有留言:

張貼留言