2013年7月4日 星期四

(範例參考)英文自傳範本-005


My name is Yang. I am 17 years old. My English name is Wendy. There are seven people in my family, and I am the second child among five. My father is the undertaker of a factory and my mother is a housewife. My sister is a university student, while my younger sisters and brothers are junior high school students. Luckily, I have a happy family with open-minded parents and have a life with affluent materials.
Since I was a kindergarten student, I enjoyed singing and dancing very much. Usually, I volunteered to perform in front of the class. I remember then, I liked to watch variety shows, and that’s how I learned to sing popular songs. Those singers and actors who perform in TV programs are my idols. Every time we hold the birthday celebration for my grandparents, it is me who have to imitate the singers in front of the relatives to amuse them. I felt entertaining people is such a great enjoyment.
Throughout my school time, I have been a regular student in study, but have excellent performance on various activities. Speech, painting, singing contests are my battlefield and the place for me to win my honor. Besides, I have wide range of hobbies. I enjoy reading novels, seeing movies, swimming, mountain hiking, roller-staking and overseas traveling. Also I join the badminton and drama clubs. I spend most of my time in the drama club after school, for every one of our club members has to undertake the role of both the performer and the staff. There are so many works to be done before a play is ready and all of our club members have to contribute ourselves what we are good at. While working with those vigorous and creative fellows I never feel tired or bored.
This summer, my drama club produces a play called ”Aladdin” as our graduation ceremony show. I played Aladdin’s mother, a comic role in the play with greedy and sarcastic characteristics. Because it was a musical, all the actors had to sing and dance at the same time. And thanks to the professional teachers who volunteered to instruct us, we even did the chorus during the play, which was a quartet with fantastic dancing. During the holidays we came to school doing rehearsals and made the costume and by this creative stage world that I stared to think very seriously that whether it was a dream for me to pursuit. My parents tell me to do what I want but not what I am expected to and this is why I decided to apply myself to the drama department.
I want to become a stage actress as other companies who have the same ideal.
To me, a play not only can offer people entertainment, but also in many times, it can provide people a different point of view toward lives. Compare to those with full trained skill, who come from a professional school, maybe I am far too idealistic and naive. I know nothing is easy and I think to be a drama department student would be a big challenge. I have learned a line from my English teacher that is, ”Not until you give it a try will you know the result.” I got passion and expectation to myself, wish you would give me a opportunity to make my dream come true.

沒有留言:

張貼留言